Monday, November 21, 2011

What Kind of Beauty Regime Should I Be Doing To Protect My Face From Wrinkles,line,etc?

I am 15, but i have heard that if you look after your face/body now then it will pay off when your older. What kind of regime should i be doing, and what type of stuff should i be putting on my face.What Kind of Beauty Regime Should I Be Doing To Protect My Face From Wrinkles,line,etc?
Hi, well whoever said that to you is very right its never to young to start taking care of your skin. First thing and very important cleanse your face every night before you go to bed and as soon as you wake up. Always exfoliate at least once a week, once you have done this moisturize, I am , well I am a young mom :-) and I have been doing this since I was in junior high and every one that meets my daughter and I think we are sisters. It also helps that you don't smoke smoking for some reason speeds up the aging process of your skin. and lots of water, drink lots of water skin needs to be hydrated. Hope it makes sense to you good luck =-)What Kind of Beauty Regime Should I Be Doing To Protect My Face From Wrinkles,line,etc?
Always use sunscreen on your face. I have avoided the sun all of my life and when they started making sunscreen for the face I started using it faithfully, even in the winter. I am 45 and people guess my age to be early thirties. By the way, I smoke, I drink on occasion and I have had three children.
The best thing you can do is stay out of the sun and use mucho sunscreen all year round. This is the single, best way to protect your skin from wrinkles.
Cleanse, tone and moisturise your face and neck daily.


Don't smoke.


Don't sunbathe.


Don't have children.


Don't drink alcohol.





Do drink lots of water.
Do not use soap on your face just clean it with baby lotion in the morning and baby nightime lotion before bed. I have been doing that over 60 years and no wrinkles YET
  • tarte
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment