Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get my 2 yr old started with beauty pageants?

I live in mississippi and i would like for my daughter to compete in beauty pageants. What steps would i have to take to get her started?How do i get my 2 yr old started with beauty pageants?
check for local pageants online such as google or local tv channels





Hoped i helped


09!!!!!!How do i get my 2 yr old started with beauty pageants?
I was in a few pageants for the talent part really. I wanted a crown and sash to wear in the parade like the other girls in dance class. (we always twirled in parades) Look online for some ideas of what the girls actually wear. Plan on making the clothes yourself or spending $500 on each outfit. (It is that much) *Only go to reputable pageants that have been around for a while! They are a lot of fun and your daughter will love having a crown and trophy as a keepsake.


Don't go every other weekend and go bankrupt over them. 1 or 2 a year is plenty!
no offense, but i completely disagree with beuaty pageants for little girls. in todays society, we should be teaching our girls that beauty comes from within. Not from competing with other girls on the way they look. Put her in gymnastics, something that will get her moving, excersize and activity.
ok before i start i just want to say that i mean no rudeness to you or your daughter because i am a mom of a 20 month old... everyone tells me that i should put her in pagenents...she so beautiful.... but the way i see it is there can only be one ';winner'; that is to most beautiful and it is stupid i have never seen an ugly kid and at that age they should be worried about nothing... not being worried and tied up in pagenants they should be playing... and honestly i hate pagenants i think that they are one of the most self desructive things you could ever do to you child. do you really want someone you probably don't even know judge your daughter on her beauty? my view on it is that i don't need no **** body to tell me my child is beautiful. (and i am sure your babygirl is beautiful and if you do want to persue this then go ahead who am i to stop you but i just know that they aren't right for me and my family)
ok I am not going to waste my time letting you know what you need to do for me to gain a thumbs down fairy. Please feel free to im me or e-mail me at Cugini2006@yahoo.com and I will let you know my experiances with beauty pageants in the toddler area.
this is sick. i saw a little girl on tv the other day that was in a pagent. i mean honestly. you think youre kids not cute enouugh that u have to drown them in makeup and curl their hair/ straighten it for them to look good? does it make u feel better or something


seriously. its sick
Don't do it. It seems awful to do to little girls. Let her dress up in a princess outfit and dance around at home and with friends.
look for local pageants going on and enter her into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment