Monday, November 21, 2011

How to keep my beauty when I smoke?

I smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day.I'm afraid of my nails and teeth become yellow and my skin become ugly.


I know smoking is bad. But it really helps me to release.


Please advise me how to keep my beauty.How to keep my beauty when I smoke?
Don't worry about it, mostly. If you only smoke 2 or 3 cigarettes a day, you aren't really smoking.


If you increase up to a pack a day or more, then use Oil of Olay on your face twice a day, and have your teeth cleaned at the dentist every 6 months and use a whitener in between.How to keep my beauty when I smoke?
The negatives seriously outweigh the positives when it comes to smoking and if lung cancer and death isn't enough for some, then losing your looks often spurs people into thinking twice.





There is special remedies to take away these side effects. You could whiten your teeth but you'll have to repeat the process every couple of months, your skin will wrinkle, especially around your mouth, you can use wrinkle cream or even have plastic surgery but it won't prevent it from happening again.





My advice, kick the cigs!
There isn't its gonna age you fast, your teeth are gonna look bad and you smell. Seriously smokers smell so bad especially after they smoke.





Get a hobbie to release. The reason you smoke is because you have to much time on your hands. Go work out go play a sport do something to release. Plus smoking just aint sexy.
drinking a lot of water is the only key...


its helps remove all the toxins that settle in your body..





i used to smoke more than 20 cigs in a day..


have quit it though!!


2-3 is ok.. dont let it get more..


its really tough to quit!!!!!!!!
By not smoking. It is both bad for your health and complexion , other than smoking, why don't you try out other activities that can help you to ';release';?
brush your teeth frequently with a special smokers whitening tooth paste.. drink lots and lots of water..use filters when you smoke.. keep your nails polished(cuz you can't change that they'll turn yellow).. always moisturize your skin all the time.





:)
Well, their is no way to keep your beauty when you smoke. You'll smell bad, your nails and teeth turn yellow, and your lungs turn black. QUIT!!!!!!!
Quit smoking is the best beauty advice you can get.
brush your teeth everytime you smoke.





keep your nails painted





Cleanse and moisterize your skin





but most of all, QUIT SMOKING!
Grow a third boob, that's about the only thing that would make me think a smoker was attractive.
theres no way. smoking is a da** waste of money and it's horrible for your health STOP SMOKINGN STOP SMOKING STOP SMOKING!!!!!
drink more milk ;) its good 4 skin, nails, teeth %26amp; ure pulmonary ;)
give up the fag! x

No comments:

Post a Comment