Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you do to prepare yourself for school beauty wise?

i go to a school that has uniforms :( so i have to concentrate on things other then clothes, and we cant where makeup... but hair or beauty treatments you do to yourself on the day before i would love to know! thanks ! ♥♥♥ xoxoWhat do you do to prepare yourself for school beauty wise?
I started back at school a week ago, and I had the same dilemma as you - I wanted to look really good for the start of a new year, but we were uniforms and arent allowed to wear makeup! So the night before i went back, I used a cleansing, softening face mask, and used spot treatment gel. My skin turned out really great, and everyone kept complementing me on it! Then I used a hair mask and tried to make my hair as nice as possible. I wore it down and straight, it looked so good and healthy! I also used a tooth whitening polish for about a week before we started back, and shaped my eyebrows the night before. All in all, I think I looked really good, and I hope you do too!





Good luck with the new term, hope this advice helps!!!


♥What do you do to prepare yourself for school beauty wise?
Why do you want to get all Pretty in the first place?...Your just going to school.
get a good night sleep


wash your face every morning %26amp; nite moisturize


get ur nails done put on eyeliner%26amp; mascara


use an exfoliator.


%26amp; ur good 2 go


goood luck
YU C0ULD D0 A NEW HAiRSTYLE EVERY DAY...WEAR JEWELRY LikE THE 0NES @ CLAiRES





http://claires.com/product.asp?name=prod…





http://claires.com/product.asp?name=prod…





http://claires.com/product.asp?name=prod…





%26amp; HaiR BANDS..%26amp; iT WULD L00k CUTE.





GET SUM HiGHLiGHTS
Since my hair got all frizzy during the summer, I went to a hair salon and got it straightened and layered. It's soo light now I love it! Maybe about a week, before school starts I use this Shiseido face mask thats really soothing. After I used it, my face was so vibrant and fresh-looking. That definitely helps when you have to get up at 5-6 in the morning to go to school. Some facial masks can be expensive and you can create your own! Avacado works the best, potato mixture is good too. Make sure you smell good too! Shampoo, body wash, perfume, lotion, whatever works for you, make sure you smell nice. It just might keep you awake on the first day of school! :)
Get highlights and some good mascara (good as in Dior, Benefit, Chanel...etc), it's an investment worth paying for! You're not spending money on clothes, than spend it on what you can offer! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment