Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you think beauty marks are beautiful or ugly?

I read on wikipedia that in Japan, beauty marks are regarded an ';ugly spot or blemish in ones appearance';. I personally think beauty marks are beautiful. What do you think? Where do you think the sexiest place for a beauty mark is?Do you think beauty marks are beautiful or ugly?
I think they are smexy :) I have one !It adds characther to my face and without it I just wouldn't be Stephanie O.oDo you think beauty marks are beautiful or ugly?
they can look cute in certain places. idk it depends where. but for the most part, yeah theyre beautiful. my gf has one on her cheek and another one above her eyelid. i think it looks cute





i have a lot of tiny ones on my face and a lot on my neck. i have a big one on the side of my left wrist. that's it tho
Well, I Have A Beauty Mark Right On One Of My Cheekbones, Its A Sort Of Love Hate Situation I Have Towards It :)


Most People Find In Pretty But Then Some Have Their Doubts.


But Some Of The Most Beautiful Women In The World Have Had Beauty Marks So That Has To Speak For Something
Beautiful.


I think its just natural beauty. =]





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I have a ton of ';beauty marks'; and freckles and i don't really think they're attractive or ';beautiful'; but at the same time i don't think they're really ugly or gross.
I think that their beautiful and like stephanie they do add character to the face! I have one on my lower right cheek, by my hairline and one on my upper lip. I think they are cool!
Sexiest place for the beauty mark is upper side of lips
i thought they were called bueauty marks cuz the person who had it is beautiful i have one on my foot hahaha my foot is beautiful
Beauty marks are nice, as they are natural. They are not ugly at all, they are just another part of your face. Like your nose for instance.
Beauty marks are nice.





I have one right below my left eye - people often comment.
they call them beauty marks for a reason
Yeah I have one right above my lip on the right side and a bit up, i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment